photo by kwanie
I was thinking I’d put reasons for deciding to live forever into a list, so here are ten of them…
1. Because it brings you into present time more—if you know there’s lots of time, you are more relaxed about what to do right now.
2. Because you are more likely to leave jobs you don’t like and find your true life purpose. You wouldn’t want to stay doing THAT forever, would you?
3. Because you are likely to follow your intuition more, which can lead to all sorts of REALLY EXCITING things.
4. So you don’t have to buy life insurance.
5. Because thinking for your whole life that you’re going to die must surely not be very good for your health.
6. Because you are more likely to find solutions for health and relationship issues. Partly because you would not want to put up with them forever, but more because your outlook is more likely to bring you into contact with people and ideas that can really help.
7. So you can watch children grow up and watch adults grow up more. And so they can follow your example and decide to live forever too, and you can all be together always.
8. So you can say “life’s too long” (to put up with something) instead of “life’s too short”. And so you don’t ever again say “nothing’s certain except death and taxes” (I don’t know what we can do about the taxes.)
9. So you will know you have plenty of time to travel the world or become a great singer (or whatever your dreams are), thus eliminating panic or depression over time running out for doing what you want to do.
10. So you can say you are “youthing” rather than “aging”, and watch the wrinkles disappear. What if all aging was caused by the thought that death is inevitable?
I hope you like this list – Robin